HDFC Bank completes all people’s dreams with more happiness because they provide the best offer and great deals from time to time. So today Loan Special Offer is discussing HDFC Personal Loan. All people can apply for this loan salaried or self-employed HDFC Personal loan interest rate is low. You can get a personal loan on HDFC for medical emergencies, purchase of consumer durables, weddings, traveling, buying a property, home renovation, etc. Apply online for HDFC Personal Loan within a minute and get your dream amount in your bank account. Only HDFC Bank doesn’t get a any hidden charges and low processing fees and they Emi calculator to easily count your EMI and due balance. So get the advantage of the latest offer on Personal loans on HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rate||10.25% – 17.00%|
|Loan Amount||No limit, (depends on credit score, income, repayment potential)|
|Tenure||Up to 7 Years|
|Processing fee||2 to 3 % of loan amount + GST|
|Foreclosure chargers||Depending on the outstanding amount t+ GST|
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- If your age is between 21 years to 65 years, then you can easily avail HDFC Bank Personal Loan.
- You should have a minimum monthly income of INR 20,000 – 25,000 to avail of a personal loan.
- You must have 2 years of working experience, you’re currently working.
Documents Required for Personal Loan in HDFC Bank
- Identity proof: passport, pan card, voter identity card, diving card, Aadhaar card
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill,
- Income Proof: 3 to 6-month salary slip ( For salaried individual)
HDFC Personal Loans Features and Benefits
- HDFC Bank personal loans require minimal documentation.
- starting interest rate of 10.25% per annum, its personal loan interest rates are one of the lowest in the market.
- Special Offers for Women Applicants: For a personal loan to women applicants, HDFC Bank offers a specialized scheme- Personal Loan Diva Scheme.
- Free Insurance Cover: Personal loans of HDFC Bank come with an add-on benefit of a personal accident cover of up to INR 8 lakh
- Cibil Score: must be your Cibil up to 750+
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
Charges to Be Paid On Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- More than 36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
Detailed About HDFC Personal loan Top UP
If you need an extra loan but already have one loan running you can apply HDFC top-up loan for borrowing an extra loan. Customers can only avail of this facility post six months of completion of the loan and if the customer has opted for internal or external payments, in that case, the customer can’t avail of this facility.
- Personal Loan for Wedding
- Personal Loan for Home Renovation
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan Online and Offline
It is absolutely easy for you to apply for this loan online
- Online application: you can apply for a personal loan online first go to Google and find WWW.HDFCBANK.COM and register or open your account.
- Loan List: apply for your personal loan & check your eligibility & loan amount instantly.
- Document Submission: The bank relationship manager fixes up an appointment to submit your document for a quick personal loan.
- Verification: After your documents have been collected, your personal loan application will be verified.
- Approval & Disbursal: when your documentation verification is successful, then the bank transfers your loan amount to your bank.