ICICI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rate||10.50% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 40 Lakh|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount+ GST|
ICICI Personal Loan Features and Benefits
- Flexible Repayment or Personal Loan: The ICICI bank provides a maximum loan amount up to INR 40 lakh. You can also choose the loan repayment option between 12-60 months.
- Rate of Interest: starting from 10.50% onwards.
- Quick Loan Approval: you can get instant approval within 72 hours of submitting the documents.
- Minimal Documentation: Required minimum documentation & hassle-free processing.
- Instant E-approval: Now, can apply for a personal loan online and get an instant e-approval.
- No Collateral : There is no collateral (security) required to get a personal loan on ICICI Bank
- Get Instant Personal Loan Up to INR 15 Lakh Through ICICI Bank ATMs
- CIbil score: must be your cibil up to 750+
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Top-up
If you need an extra loan but already have one loan running you can apply HDFC top-up loan for borrowing an extra loan. The ICICI personal loan top-up interest rate starts from 11.25% yearly. You can easily apply for minimum documentation; you don’t need to submit any security
You can apply through Internet Banking, Mobile Apps, and SMS banking. You can even visit the bank branch to apply for the said loan. (Depend on ICICI bank rules).
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan on ICICI Bank
|Salaried Individuals||Self-employed Individuals|
|Age must be between 23 years and 58 years||Age must be between 25 years and 65years|
|The minimum Net Monthly Income of the applicant should be INR 17,000 – 20,000||minimum turnover of the business of the applicant must be INR 40 lakhs in case of (non-professionals) and INR 15 Lakhs in case of professionals|
|You must have 2 years of working experience, you are currently working.||Minimum 5 years experience in business (3 years for doctors)|
ICICI Personal Loan Documents Required
- Signed loan application form with photograph
- Identity proof: passport, pan card, voter identity card, diving card, Aadhaar card
- Income Proof: 3 to 6-month salary slip ( For salaried individual) 2 year ITR, Balance Sheet, Last 3-month bank statement, owner proof & business proof also ( Self-employed individual).
How to Apply for ICICI Personal Loan
It is absolutely easy for you to apply for this loan online
- Online application: you can apply for a personal loan online first go to Google and find WWW.ICICIBANK.COM and register or open your account.
- Loan List: apply for your personal loan & check your eligibility & loan amount instantly.
- Document Submission: The bank relationship manager fixes up an appointment to submit your document for a quick personal loan.
- Verification: After your documents have been collected, your personal loan application will be verified.
- Approval & Disbursal: when your documentation verification is successful, then the bank transfers your loan amount to your bank.