Today we will talk about ICICI Business Loan, ICICI Bank provides all such loans as car loans, two-wheeler loans, personal loans home loans, gold loans, etc. Today we will talk about business loans. In today’s time, jobs and business are becoming difficult. Investment is required to start your business or invest to grow your business. The bank is a platform that gives us loans through EMIs and can give us a loan of 1 lakh to 40 lakh. ICICI Bank can provide us with that loan without mortgaging anything. With the minimum document, Just Search on Google ICICI Bank near me and get nearest branch to take a business loan.
Latest Loan Special Offer – https://www.loanspecialoffer.com/
ICICI Bank Business Loan Interest Rate
|Processing fee||Starting from 0.99%, up to 2%|
|Tenure||From 12 months to 36 month|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 3,540|
|Loan amount||Min 1 lakh & max 40 lakh|
|Part-payment facility||Not allowed|
|Foreclosure facility||Allowed after 6 EMI’s 5%|
|OVERDRAFT FACILITY AVAILABLE|
BENEFITS OF ICICI Business LOAN
- No security/ guarantor required
- Maximum tenure – nonprofessional 36 months, professional 48 months, doctor 60 months.
- Minimum documentation
- Comfortable interest rate
- Flexible repayment option
- Best service & support
- Fast loan processing
ICICI Business LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Age must be 25 to 65 years
- ICICI bank loan amount provide 1 lakh to 40 lakh
- Bank required profit for a minimum of 2 years & loan minimum loan amount 60, 00,000.
- ICICI bank required your cibil score, and check repayment history for all current and past & credit cards.
- Must be your cibil score is 750+ to get loan approval
- ICICI bank required ITR details last 24 months.
- Income tax return documents
- Last 3 to the 4-month bank account statement
- ICICI bank required a minimum business track record of 06 months for loan approval
ICICI BANK Business LOAN FEE & CHARGERS
- Foreclosure chargers: These chargers are to be paid in case you want to repay your entire loan amount before the end of the tenure period. The bank provides prepayment of the loan after paying 6 EMI’s with prepayment chargers-5%.
- PROCESSING FEE: ICICI bank proceeding fee of starting 0.99% to 2% includes service tax.
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank statement
- You are on the rent then give the rent agreement
- Water bill, electricity bill, registry copy, etc.
- Identity proof like voter I’d, pan card, driving license, passport.
- Business existence proof like sales tax, service tax registration, and copy of partnership deed.
- Business registration certificate issued by RBI (Reserve Bank of India), SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India).
- Provide Proof of income tax for pan last 24 months.
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
ICICI BUSINESS LOAN ELIGIBILITY CALCULATOR
You can visit ICICI Offical website and check your Eligibility through Calculator
Link to see the EML calculation of the business loan.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ICICI BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- you can compare business loans with other banks.
- Apply online or offline mode