A new education loan scheme known as the ‘SBI Global Ed-vantage Scheme’ loan has been launched by the state bank of India for students that will offer low-interest rates and quick approval….
This scheme is exclusive to those students who wish to study in foreign colleges and universities and pursue full–time courses….
SBI recently launched its latest education loan scheme called SBI Global Ed-vantage. This scheme will cover courses in science/technology, education, mathematics, management, and medicine from institutions in the United States of America, Canada, Europe, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong….
An education loan is a sum of money borrowed to finance post-secondary education or higher education-related expenses.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. We are not able to educate ourselves because of money. That’s why we need loansSBI is giving us loans at a low rate.
EXPENSES COVERED UNDER THE SBI GLOBAL ED VANTAGE
When you are thinking to apply THE SBI GLOBAL ED VANTAGE so you can cover different types of expenses in this scheme.
- Tuition fee
- Library and examination fee
- Travel expenses
- Cost of books and uniform /instruments /computer
- Building fund
Read More: How to Apply Education Loan
SBI Global ed-Vantage Scheme Documents
When you are ready to apply for the loan from THE SBI GLOBAL ED VANTAGE SCHEME. so you have some documents that you can attach with loan paperwork.
- Filled in the loan application form
- Voter’s ID card
- Pan card
- Driver’s license
- 2 passport size photograph
- Latest salary slip
- Academics records (10th, 12th, graduation if applicable) entrance exam results through which admission is obtained ….
ADVANTAGES OF SBI LOAN
- Low-interest rate
- Paperless work
- Free processing fee
- No Extra and hidden costs and administrative charges
- Without security required for up to 4lakh
- 0.50% concession for girl students
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must be an Indian resident
- Admission to the educational institution.
Read More: Latest Loan Special Offer
SBI Global ed-Vantage Scheme Interest Rate
- Loan amount Interest Rate
- Up to 7.5 lakh 9.95%
- Above 7.5 lakh 10.70%
- APPLY ONLINE AND OFFLINE MODE
- Visit the SBI OFFICAL Website
- Navigate to the section on education loan
- Choose your preferred loan option
- Click on apply online
- Register yourself by filling in all your information
- Finally, apply for the loan
Global ed Vantage SBI Offline
Go to your nearest branch with all the documents.
Fill out the application form and submit that you can obtain it here.