Agriculture schemes and programs are very beneficial for the farmers that are PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna and they should be aware of them. from which to take advantage. So through this article, we will tell you about some of the most useful and popular government schemes for farmers in India.
Let’s know about these schemes in India
PM KISAN SCHEME: – The PM Kisan program is a central sector program with full central govt funding for small & marginal farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the govt of India. Which all farmers will get up to 6000 per year as minimum income support? This initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal on 24 February 2019. Temporary Union budget of India on Feb 2019.
The scheme has cost 75K cr. per annual & has come in effect from 1-12-2018 6K per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three installments and will be deposited directly to their bank A/C.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJNA OR PM KISAN SCHEME:-
AN INDIVIDUAL FARMER MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A farmer or landowner’s name must be in the government data.
- Must belong to SC/ST/OBC & have a cast certificate.
- The farmer must have basic documents like an Aadhar card, bank passbook, mobile no. etc.
- Must have land record details.
Read this for more information – How to Get ICICI Business Loan
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PM KISAN SCHEME:-
To register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna i.e. PM Kisan you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully then you will be able to register or apply for the scheme.
KISAN CREDIT CARD (KCC)
The Kisan credit card scheme is a govt of India scheme which provides farmers with timely access to credit. The Kisan credit card (KCC) scheme was launched in Aug 1998 with the aim of providing short-term formal credit to farmers & was credited by NABARD (NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT) for more updates click https://www.loanspecialoffer.com/.
THE PM Kisan credit card has now been linked to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana. Farmers can seek a loan from KCC for up to 3 lakh at a 4% interest rate. Now it is also easier for PM Kisan beneficiaries to & apply for KCC.
- KCC limits up to 50K NIL.
- Limit 50K to 1.50 Lakh – 200 fee +GST.
- Limit above 1.50 lakh to 3 lakh – 250 fee lakh or part three of +GST.
- Limits more than 3 lakh – 0.30% of loan limit + GST.
BENEFITS OF KCC
- Farmers receive an ATM cum credit card that can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- KCC comes with a 12-monthly repayment period. Which offers adequate time to pay off any Debit.
- The max limit of a Kisan credit card can increase every year after an annual review.
- Its interest rate is similar to that of other advances in the agriculture sector. Also, the credit facility is valid for three years without any need for seasonal approval.
Latest Updates Available on – Agriculture Loan