Google pay is the simplest way to send money home to your family, recharge your mobile, or pay for the neighborhood tea stall. The simple way to send or receive money with zero fees, straight from your bank account to almost anyone. You can send or receive money even if your contact is not on Google Pay. Split lunch with a friend, pay the rent or send money to mom. Recharge your mobile with a tap and finish with those monthly bills on G Pay. Pay and receive money instantly using your existing bank account. No more reloading mobile wallet balances or withdrawal fees. It’s your money, made simple. Google Pay works with all banks that support BHIM UPI….
Google pay was launched as Tez in September 2017 in India.
Can I borrow money from Google pay?
Open the Google pay app. In the “Money” section, tap loans, or you can tap the loan offer notification on the app. In the “Offer” tab, you’ll find the pre-approved loan offers available to you.
G Pay & Google Pay Personal Loan INTEREST RATE:
Google pay users eligible for G Pay loans are being offered amounts ranging from 10k to 1 lakh. For 36month at a 15% annual interest rate. Google Pay Loan Interest Rate is very low to compare other banks. This Google Pay Loan Offer 2022 is generally allowed to people who are new 0 credit customers.
Read More : Navi Loan App
Get a Personal Loan with Google Pay?
Google Pay is a facilitator between you and the lending partner. The Google Pay Loan App doesn’t provide any loans or review your loan application.
Loan offers and the “Loans “section within the G Pay app are only available to eligible users.
You can apply for a personal loan google pay offered by participating lenders on the G pay App.
Every month, your loan payment is automatically deducted from your chosen bank account.
Google Pay Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for any type of loan from a bank, you must meet specific criteria. Credit cards, personal loans, business loans, home loans, and property loans are all options.
if you have made a good number of transactions using Google pay, you have a better chance of being eligible for the loan.
The loan will be repaid through the bank account associated with your Google pay account.
The bank will make it clear in the terms and conditions section of your application the amount of EMI and the date of deduction of the EMI from your bank account.
The EMI will be automatically deducted from your bank account on a specific date of each month.
If you don’t have the amount that is equal to EMI in your bank account you will be charged a fine and your credit score will be affected negatively.
If you plan to take out another, this could be a stumbling block.
How to apply for a Personal Loan from Google Pay?
You can follow some easy steps for the Google Pay Loan Apply Online and get your dream amount in your bank account very easily.
- Click on the money tab on your Google pay screen and clicks on Loans.
- You can also tap on the loan offers section in the app.
- Select the one that you think suits your needs.
- You can check the duration and the EMI options and select the one that can be managed by you easily.
- fill in the information needed and review it before submitting it.
- Once you apply, you will get an OTP.
- Submit the OTP & wait for the bank to check your application.
- After the bank reviews the application, you can check the status in your loans tab.
- Before the banks transfer the funds to your account, processing fees and stamp duty for a loan will be deducted from your account.
- After this deduction is made, the funds will be transferred to your account.
Read More : Latest Instant Personal Loan App