In earlier times it was more challenging to get a loan from the bank, today it has become much easier than that. In this article, I am telling you how to take a personal loan from Bandhan bank. If you have the necessary documents available to take a personal loan from Bandhan Bank, then you can take a Bandhan bank personal loan in a short time.
According to the official website of Bandhan Bank, it has been said to give loans directly to your bank account in two days. If you are an account holder of Bandhan Bank, then you can take a loan of at least fifty thousand to five lakh rupees.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Details
- Loan Name Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Name of the lending bank Bandhan Bank
- Loan amount from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 5,00,000 (Rupees fifty thousand – five lakh rupees)
- Interest rates range from 15.90% p.a. to 20.75% p.a.
- Loan repayment time frame 12 months to 36 months (1 year to 3 years)
- The applicant age limit for loans is 21 to 60 years
- Processing fee 1% of loan amount + GST
- Prepayment Fee Nil
Read More: IDFC First Bank Loan Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
If you follow all the terms & conditions given below, then you are eligible to take the loan-
- You must be a salaried or self-employed professional.
- Your age should be between 21 to 60 years while taking a personal loan.
- Your age should be maximum of 60 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
- Your Bandhan Bank account should be at least 6 months old.
- Your Bandhan Bank account should be active, and there should be at least one deposit and one withdrawal transaction in that account every month.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
To take a personal loan from Bandhan Bank, you must have the following documents.
Identity and Address Proof – Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
Signature Proof – Passport / PAN Card
One passport-size photo
Salary slip of last three months for salaried and Form-16 for 1 year.
Last 2 years ITR, Balance Sheet, and P&L Statement for Self-Employed.
Note:- If you apply online for a Pre-Approved Loan then these documents will not be required.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rate on Bandhan Bank Personal Loan will range from 15.90% p.a. to 20.75% p.a. This interest rate depends on your CIBIL score and many other things.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Repayment Tenor
You get a time frame of 12 months to 36 months to repay the Bandhan Bank loan. In this way, you can easily repay your loan.
Read More: ICICI Bank Personal Loan
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
If you want to apply for Bandhan Bank personal loan, then you have two ways to apply. One you can apply online and second, you can apply offline.
If you want to apply offline, then you can go to your nearest Bandhan Bank branch and apply by giving all your information and documents in the personal loan application form.
- Step- 1
If you want to apply online then you can apply by visiting the official website of Bandhan Bank. To apply click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Step- 2
On this page, you will see a form. Here you have to fill in some of your information.
Bandhan Bank Online Application Form
- NAME:- Here you write your full name.
- EMAIL ID:- Here you write your email id.
- MOBILE NO:- Here you type your mobile number.
- PIN CODE:- Here you write the postal code of your area.
- CITY:- Here you select the name of your city.
After filling in the above-given information click on SUBMIT button. Now your loan has been applied.
- Step- 3
Now a new page will open in front of you, here you will see Acknowledgment.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Contact Number (Customer Care Number)
If you need any kind of information about Bandhan Bank Personal Loan or have any kind of complaint, then you can contact on the number given below or mail id.
Toll-Free Number – 1800-258-8181
Customer Care Number – 033-4409-9090
Email ID – email@example.com
Read More: HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank Acknowledgment
In this Acknowledgment, you will get your Application reference number. Write this number somewhere and keep it so that in the future if you want to get any kind of information about your loan, then you will be able to get information with the help of this number.
You will now be contacted by a representative of the bank who will verify your documents. If you follow all the terms & conditions of eligibility criteria and your documents are correct then your loan will be approved and within two days your loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
In this article, I have given all information about how to get Personal Loan from Bandhan Bank Tried to give complete information about if you want to know more about Personal Loan Bandhan Bank then you can talk to its customer care.
If you have got help from this article, then share it with your friends and stay connected to our blog to get similar information.