Hello friend, today we will tell you about the mpockket. mPokket offers personal loans to college students and young professionals who need instant cash for their daily needs. Personal loan up to Rs. 30,000 from mPokket. You must download the app on your smartphone through Google Play Store and complete the online application process to get the money disbursed into your account instantly.
- mPokket App
- MPokket Loan Features
- Documents Required for MPokket Loan
- MPokket Loan Eligibility Criteria
- How Does mPokket App Work?
mPokket Loan Features
Purpose of mPokket personal loan: To provide personal loans for college students and salaried employees in India.
|Interest Rates||1% to 6% per month|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 500 to Rs. 10,000 (college students) Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 20,000 (salaried professionals)|
|Loan Processing Fee||Rs. 34 to Rs. 203 + 18% GST|
|Tenure||61 to 90 days|
|Repayment mode||Paytm wallet, Debit Card, or UPI.|
Read More: How to Get Google Pay Person Loan
Documents Required for mPokket Loan
|Identity proof||College students||salaried professionals|
|Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhaar||Yes||Yes|
|College ID card||Yes||NO|
|Company’s ID card||NO||Yes|
mPokket Loan Eligibility Criteria
|must be 18 years old||Must be aged below 40 years|
|must provide identity and address proof documents to be eligible||must provide identity and address proof documents to be eligible|
|identity card from their college for verification||bank statement along with salaried slip|
|Bank statement||must be receiving their salary in a bank account|
|must link your phone to your aadhar card||must link your phone on your aadhar card|
How to Get mPokket Personal Loan and App Work
- Go to play store and search mpokket instant loan app.
- Enter your phone number and verify OTP received on your number.
- Sign up with your Google or Facebook account for mpockket app.
- Set a password.
- Submit your documents online.
- Upload bank statements (Salaried professionals).
- Record your selfie video.
- Get the loan amount in minutes.
Read More: How to Get Yaarii Personal Loan