The Dhani one freedom card app benefits like assured cashback on every transaction, 24X7 doctors consultation, and more discounts on medicines. The main attraction of this Dhani bank credit card is the exclusive health benefits all other categories include fuel, groceries, bill payments, and lots more.
Dhani One Freedom Card Eligibility Criteria
Dhani Credit Card Eligibility work know all about information about dhani freedom card eligibility and apply very easily.
- Resident Type: Indian
- eligibility criteria for salaried person
- Age: Minimum 20 years
- A good income source
- eligibility criteria for Self Employed
- Age: Minimum 20 years
- Must have a constant source of Income
- A Cibil score of 650+ to 900 is required
- Dhani One Freedom Card Documents Required
- ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months’ bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip. (3 months)
- Proof of income statement Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report
Read More: Latest Loan App
How to Activate Dhani One Freedom Card
Dhani One Freedom Card Apply Online, you will have an account by downloading the Dhani app, you can download the Dhani app from this link. After that, you have to follow the following steps.
- Open the app and click on the Dhani One Freedom banner. Where information is given about it.
- After clicking on I Agree, click on the Continue button, after that on the new page, you have to fill in the information of Name, Pan Card, Date of Birth, and Current Income and click on Check.
- Now Dhani tells you the loan amount within 48 hours according to your eligibility, as if you are eligible for a 5000 loan, if you want to take this loan, then click on the Continue button.
- After this, you have to complete your KYC with an Aadhar card and fill in some information which becomes easy.
- Now after this you have to choose the plan which plans you want to take and after doing the rest process Dhani One Freedom Service will be activated and you will get your loan.
- You can use the loan received for online shopping or offline also through Dhani One Freedom Card.
Transfer Money From Dhani Freedom Card to Bank Account
Three Ways To Transfer Dhani One Credit To Bank Account.
PhonePe or Paytm
Read More: MPokket Loan Apply Online
Dhani One Freedom Card Benefits & Charges
Read very carefully Dhani One Freedom Card Benefits and get all advantages of this card.
0% interest Credit (Dhani One Freedom Card Daily Limit up to Rs 5 lacs).
You can pay for the purchase in 3 installments. (PhonePe, Paytm, amazon, etc.)
Discount on medicines up to 35%-50%
Free dhani Rupay Card
5% discount on all other categories including fuel, groceries, bill payments, and lots more.
No processing fees and additional Dhani One Freedom Card Monthly Charges. Dhani Freedom Card Charges is very low compare to another.
How to Apply for Dhani OneFreedom Card and Dhani Credit Card Apply?
Install Dhani App from the play store.
Enter your Mobile Number and verify the number by OTP.
Set a 4 Digit Pin.
The next step enters the PAN Card number.
Now you will see the benefits of this card just tap on Continue.
Now enter personal details like PAN card number, and DOB, and tap on Continue.
You Got Rs. 10,000 Credit Limit at 0% interest and without any Charges
Complete your KYC.
Enter complete your verification & then became you are now a Dhani One Freedom cardholder.
Dhani Freedom Card Customer Care Number
You can easily contact just dial the Dhani freedom card customer care number and ask your query and get a valuable answer.
- Dhani One Freedom Card Customer Care Time – 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Dhani One Freedom Card Customer Care Time – 0124-6555-555
- Dhani One Freedom Card Customer Care Time – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhani One Freedom Card Head Office Address
One International Centre (Formerly IFC), Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400 013
Concept Tech Park Building, Plot No. 422 B, Udyog Vihar, Phase -4, Gurugram – 122 016
Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurugram – 122 016
Dhani One Freedom Card Delhi Office Address
1/1 E, First Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008