Gold loans that most banks offer, but with different terms and conditions. Gold that we have fixed deposits in the form of jewelry, but sometimes we can use this gold when we have a cash crunch or an accident or, children’s studies, so there are times when we don’t have cash but you have gold. So you can take the bank of Baroda Bank Gold loan, with the easy method and minimum document, but it will be good if your account is in the bank of Baroda. We provide a complete detail about the Bank of Baroda Gold Loan rate of interest and gold loan price.
We will give you all the information about bank OF Baroda’s gold loan, you can read
|Up to Rs. 3 Lakh – NIL & If Above Rs. 3 Lakh up to Rs. 25 Lakh + GST
|Gold Items accepted
|Ornaments, jewelry & specially minted gold coins sold by banks (Minimum. 18-carat gold)
|Up to 12 months
|Minimum (18 years) – Maximum (75 years_
|Maximum Loan Amount
|Rs. 25 Lakh
|Bank of Baroda Gold Loan Interest Rate 2022
|7.70% P.A. onwards + SP
Read More: How to Get HDFC Gold Loan
Band of Baroda Gold Loan Details: Interest Rate, Loan Amount
- 7.70% p.a. onwards + SP
- Maximum Loan Amount 25 Lakh rupees
- Minimum age 18 to maximum 75 years.
- Loan Tenure up to 12 months
- Minimum 18-carat gold Ornaments & gold coin
- Up to Rs. 3 Lakh – NIL ( processing fee)
- Above Rs. 3 Lakh up to Rs. 25 Lakh + GST
- Onetime payment
- Repayment options are provided like monthly, half-yearly, bullet payment & Quarterly
- The Bank will decide the loan value.
Please note: Other mentioned chargers and fees & taxes may change from time to time
Read More: How To Apply SBI Gold Loan
Band of Baroda gold loan eligibility & documentation
- To apply for a gold loan in the bank and Baroda, you should be 18 to 75.
- Only those ornaments and jewelry will be accepted which are 18 carats or more.
- Those gold coins will be accepted specially minted and sold by the banks.
- fill out the gold loan application form
- Address proof
- Identity proof (Like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card)
- 2 photograph
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Gold Loan
Go to the Bank of Baroda Bank near you to apply for a gold loan. The bank’s management will give you all the information about gold loans, The Gold Loan Interest Rate in Bank of Baroda, and they will tell you about the new scheme which keeps getting updated.
More Information About Loan Special Offer
Ans – No, Bank of Baroda offers Gold Loan only through its branches. You can apply for a gold loan by visiting your nearest branch.
Ans – You can use Bank of Baroda Gold Loan for various purposes like education, travel, home repair, hospital expenses etc. However, you cannot use it for speculative purposes.
Ans – Bank of Baroda does not charge anything for prepayment of Gold Loan. You can prepay your loan at zero charges.
Ans- You can use gold loan for agriculture purposes. However, the bank does not provide Bank of Baroda Krishi Gold Loan separately.
Ans – Bank of Baroda accept all forms of digital payments for gold loans, including through RTGS, NEFT, BOB World (Mobile Banking) and BOB Connect (Internet Banking) etc.